Friday, December 7, 2012

K Michelle Says She Wants J R Smith

K. Michelle Says She Wants To Rekindle Relationship With J.R. Smith Reality ratchetista K. Michelle might be off the small screen for now, but that doesn’t mean she’s taking a break from bumpin’ her gums and putting her business on blast. The big-bootied LHH ATLien recently sat down with Hot 97 radio to talk being shunned from LHH NY, Toya being “sloppy seconds,” and wanting to bust it open in the bedroom again for NBA baller J.R. Smith. Here’s an excerpt of what she had to say: “I want to say what women won’t say. I’m tired of all the cookie-cutter stuff. So, sometimes you just wanna f**k. Every time I think about something sexual in my life, I think about a certain guy. His name’s J.R. I’m very open in saying that I want him back. What’s real is, once I had a taste of that real, I don’t want nobody else.” Check out the full interview, including K. Michelle singing her heart out (side note: this chick can saaaannngg) for J.R. Smith and more in the video below: Read more at http://bossip.com/692535/thirsty-birds-k-michelle-says-she-still-wishes-j-r-smith-was-choppin-down-her-colossal-cakes/#kzAArArRqiDry6Fr.99

No comments: