Sunday, April 22, 2012

Suge Knight Wants To Lay Hands On Rick Ross Over His Song "Tupac Back"! "I'll Beat The Dog Sh*t Out Of Rick Ross" + Speaks On 2pac's Hologram

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cause like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross,.. That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative against him personally..I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy Diddy who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record called 'Tupac Back'. Rick Ross is a grown ass nigga. I'll beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here." - Suge


No comments: