Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Finally Got A Gun: Tragic Last Tweet Of 17-Year-Old High School Teen Who Shot Herself Over Her Ex Girlfriend! (Hundreds Of Online Friends Were Ignored)

     

A popular high school student committed suicide after her cries for help to her hundreds of online friends were ignored. Ashley Duncan, 17, wrote 'I finally got a gun' and then posted a picture of a revolver which, soon after, it is believed she used to shoot herself dead. It followed a series of increasingly dark posts on Tumblr and Twitter where she talked of suicide, questioned the meaning of her life and said she was 'miserable'. She wrote: 'Life ain't worth the pain. if you know or have known what it feels like to want to die every minute second hour day week month year then you feel me. 'I might not struggle financially but I struggle emotionally and mentally and I think that's the worst struggle. 'So in asking why can't it be my choice to die now?… I’m miserable. 'One day I won't be here anymore and that'll be the happiest day of my life… I'm tired and I'm done with this life.' 'It's like God is torturing me by keeping me here.' She also wrote: 'The only thing that made me happy is gone…I'm miserable.' The 'thing' she refers to is not clear, but a previous post suggests she had just split up with a partner. She had written: 'My heart is broken. I'm not picking up the pieces and I'm not gonna rely on anybody to put my heart back together. It's just that destroyed.'

No comments: